Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Time capsule


This is our house. One of my future goal was, to have an owned house, and to be independent. Allah SWT managed it in such a beautifull way so I finally got a chance to realize it this year. Although, we still rent it for now :)

Some blogs posted their time capsule, filled with many dreams and goals for their future. Those writings remind me of my dreams in the future, and i am shaping it again, renew and refresh it. If we don't direct our life, another one(s) will.

Marriage is a one life changing decision. A best friend once told me to purify your niat (purpose) before heading for a marriage. Your husband will be the one you share your life (and hopefully after) with. You will complete your dien (religion). Put your purpose just for Allah, any other option, -his appearane, education, wealth, or future, will only got you dissapointed.


How about your goals? let's think it through while listening to these beautifull and inspiring songs.



Then, back to my goals, we share 5 visions for our future family, adapt and shape to each other to be a better person in front of Allah. There's a special feeling when we do our shalat together, a dream came true. 

On my next list is visiting minato mirai and travelling around japan with my husband. My brother went there first. It's a nice spot to view Yokohama. This summer, thousands of people went there to watch hanabi (firework). Putting a step mark there would be wonderfull to me.




The following list is to meet snow. It's amazing how Allah create snow. I wonder how it feels, ice cream or 'es serut' ?


The next one is to figure any entrepreneurial activities in Japan and something i could do for my country to empower society. I believe my country has many excellencies. Me and my husband really hope we can apply the technology we see around the world in Indonesia. 

Kansai Nuclear Powerplant
My next one goal is to be specialized in certain major, a professional. I have accomplished my postgraduate degree, and learn a lot (but still feel foolish), I have also being introduced to some options of mama's skills, such as cooking and crocheting, and I hope to shape one of those skills. Being a generalist is good, but it is not powerful enough to make a change. 


this is an unfinished post ...

6 comments:

Nurul said...

Lesly, nonton video yang IPB itu jadi ingat kisah-kisah aku dan suamiku dulu pas kuliah...hehehe
Waktu SD aku rangking terakhir, pas kuliah IPK pernah 2,6 hahaha....tapi abis itu aku nyesel banget akhirnya di 3 semeter terakhir IP ku 3,9 hehehe :D. Suamiku juga sama, kerja jadi pengajar sana sini, diriku pun juga kerja sana-sini, soalnya maklum papa waktu itu lagi kolaps hehe :D, bener2 mengahrukan ceritanya. Mimpi ke luar negeri, memang pernah, tapi ngga pernah percaya kalau sekarang aku sudah hidup di Jepang.

Semangat meraih mimpi ya lesly, kita sama-sama saling memberi semangat yaa :)))

Love you coz Allah

Agung said...

Nice share, Lesly. Good Luck with you-two Time Capsule! Ganbatte! *ikut-ikutan Jepang

Lesly Septikasari said...

Hehe, wah kisah nostalgia yang bisa dibikin novel ampe sinetron tuh :)

Begitulah jalan takdir. semoga berkah dan kita senantiasa istiqomah

Lesly Septikasari said...

oya, alhamdulillah share kisah dan info dari Agung juga bagus2 lho

Esa said...

Alhamdulillah.. tth mampir jd tau blog Tth.. Jepun.. tth udh di jepun sy kapan ya? hehe.. ajak2 ksana atuh Teh ^^
makasih posnya, sedikit tapi mantebh ^^

Lesly Septikasari said...

esa, hayu kesini.
sekarang postingnya jadi banyak dan (semoga) manteph :)
semagat terus ya sa! i keep following your blog